What do you know that most people don’t?
Kumar Prashant's Answer..
“ Delhi is the most unsafe place for women.” I think most of you would have heard it. But look at the following picture:

“ Delhi is the most unsafe place for women.” I think most of you would have heard it. But look at the following picture:
If you look the pie chart carefully then you will understand that “ Delhi is the third most unsafe place for men also. “ So, boys be careful and stay at home after 10 p.m.
P.S. Don't comment that you need to change your mentality. Why should we stay at home after 10 'o' clock. Ask girls not to attack.
Because I was just thinking of your safety. And you are not funded by government also ( ref. 2nd last point of table). So, you will have to bear your expenses yourself.
Comments
Post a Comment