What is one quality you admire in people?

Sneha Sahu's Answer


I called one of my friends but he was busy with his work.
Me: Hey, hi.
He: Hey, I am busy right now. Can I call you back in half an hour or is it urgent?
Me: Not really. We can talk later.
After half an hour, he called me back.
He: I am sorry, I was too much occupied.
Me: That's perfectly fine. I wanted to tell you…
I continued with the conversation.
Qualities to admire here:
  1. Although he was busy, he did not cut my phone without talking and called back - Quality to respond
  2. He mentioned that he would call after half an hour - Quality to live up to words/Quality to be on time/Quality not to make others wait for you or at least let them know you would be late
  3. He called back and apologized - Quality to be kind and humble.

Comments